Monday, June 20, 2005

Downside of Owning a Mac

Update 06-22-2005: Version 1.1 Released. Screenshots have been updated below. You can download the latest version from here.

I have posted a couple of screenshots of the work-in-progress for the next release of the Code2HTML widget. With this release, I am focusing on making the widget conform to the Apple guidelines for widgets, and also, am adding a little bit of functionality.

I took the scroller javascript provided by Apple with the development kit, and modified it to create a horizontal scroller. It took more time than I had originally expected, and the end result was that I stayed up way too late last night. I guess that would be the only downside to owning a Mac. They are too much fun!

Here's the screenshots of the next version. It should be available later this week.


No comments: