Thursday, October 06, 2005

Tag, You're It!

Well, today I have been tagged by a fellow blogger. How considerate of him. All of this time, I have been spam free thanks to some serious spam filtering (Sorry if I never responded to you're e-mails... They were probably deleted as spam), but today I get tagged with some spam in another blog. Now, this is just too low. I can control my e-mail, and my blog, but when you get spammed in another blog. What are you going to do? I guess I have to do this now. Thanks a lot Jackington!

Ok, so here's the rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Answer the questionnaire.
6. Tag five other people to do the same.

Here goes, my 5th (actually 2nd since I only had 2) sentence from my 23rd post: I guess only time will tell.

And now the questionnaire...

1. Legal First name? Stacey
2. Were you named after anyone? No.
3. Do you wish on stars? No
4. When did you last cry? I don't remember.
5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey.
6. What is your birth date? December 30.
7. What's your most embarrassing CD? None, I love all of my music.
8. Would you be friends with you? Yes, I think.
9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Absolutely Not!
10. What are your nicknames? I'll never tell, but my friends know, and they better not post them in the comments.
11. Would you bungee jump? Are you nuts? I do love roller coasters, however.
12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Rarely.
13. Do you think that you are strong? No.
14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate.
15. Shoe Size? 12.
16. Red or pink? Red.
17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I love myself. What's not to like?
18. Who do you miss most? A college buddy. We still talk some, but not like we used to.
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Blue Jeans, white Reeboks.
20. What are you listening to right now? 100.9 The Mix (Hey Spike!).
21. What did you eat for breakfast? Blueberries & Cream Oatmeal.
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple.
23. What is the weather like right now? Cloudy, but a perfect 72 degrees.
24. Last person you talked to on the phone? Wife.
25. The first things you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes.
26. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I might, but they obviously don't like me, or they wouldn't have sent it in the first place.
27. Favorite drink? Coffee.
28. Hair color? Dark Brown.
29. Do you wear contacts? Not anymore... Just glasses.
30. Favorite food? Lasagna.
31. Last movie you watched? Monster-in-Law.
32. Favorite day of the year? Thanksgiving.
33. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy Endings.
34. Summer or Winter? Spring and Fall, actually.
35. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
36. What is your favorite dessert? Lemon Meringue Pie.
37. Living arrangements? Myself, wife, two little ones (5 and 2).
38. What books are you reading? None.
39. What's on your mouse pad? Dilbert.
40. What did you watch last night on TV? Nothing last night. I watched Amazing Race the night before last.
41. Favorite smells? Anything that doesn't stink.
42. Favorite junk food? Brownies.
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles.
44. What's the farthest you've been from home? Cheyenne, WY.

Finally, the "lucky" tagees:



Tag! You're It!

No comments: