Sunday, January 01, 2006

Welcome to 2006

Well here we are in another year. This past year has held a lot of emotions for me, but overall, I'd say it was a good year for our family. We stayed up this evening to watch the ball drop on ABC, just like we do every year. No party. Nothing fancy. Just some family enjoying time together.

My wife and I spent the majority of New Year's Eve at the dealership. Yep, we got a new vehicle. Our old 1998 Ford Windstar had seen its better days, and we have been talking of getting rid of it for some time. But, since we bought it used, we still owed a little money on it. So when it got to the point that we owed about as much as it was worth, I knew we better do it. But more than that, the dealership had a great deal, and some great incentives. I'll post a photo or two or three in the morning when the light is better for photos.

For now, its a new 2005 Saturn Relay-3 FWD, with all the bells and whistles. The best part? ZERO PERCENT FINANCING!! Woohoo!

No comments: