Sunday, September 11, 2005

Greatest Hits

Perusing the music isle at the local K-Mart today, I was reminded of something funny. Have you ever noticed a band, group, artist, whatever that comes out with a greatest hits album, and all they have ever released prior to this was one, maybe, two albums? I think that is so funny. Well, today I noticed that Vanilla Ice has a greatest hits album. He had one big hit, and it wasn't big for that long. How can he possibly have a greatest hits album? And then, I see that Hillary Duff now has a greatest hits, er, I mean most wanted, album. (Wouldn't want to get that one wrong.) And I think she has released two albums? Shouldn't there be some sort of prerequisite to get a greatest hits album? Maybe it could be that you are required to actually have 8-10 songs in the number one spot? Maybe it's just me, but I find those so so-called greatest hits albums funny!

1 comment:

David said...

heh

And here I've been contemplating posting another of my "pop culture is crap" posts...

:-)